Wednesday, January 26, 2011

365 Project - Day 26 - Caught in the Act

It wasn't long after Cadence cut her first tooth and began pulling herself up into a standing position that we began noticing tiny little nicks in the varnish along the top edges of her crib. Somehow, we were never able to actually catch her gnawing on her crib, and yet each day the unsightly grooves seemed to grow in number and size.

Today, I set up the camera on the tripod, and waited for her to wake up from her nap.

Someday, long after her crib has been converted into a big girl bed, perhaps she'll ask why her bedroom furniture looks like it's been nibbled on by a hungry rabbit. I do hope she tries to deny her involvement, because I'll just let the photos speak for themselves.



Nom, nom, nom...


What? Who me? No, I wasn't chewing on my crib!



Haha! Momma, you're so silly!



Aaah! Okay! I confess! I did it!



You wanna see it again?


No comments:

Post a Comment