Wednesday, January 5, 2011

365 Project - Days 1-4

Once again, the blog has been neglected. In the midst of our move from Arizona to Nebraska, the holidays, getting the stomach flu, and trying to get settled before Steven started his new job, I just couldn't seem to keep it updated. But it's a new year, and it's time to get serious.

I've been wanting to do a 365 Project for awhile now, and I figured that the new year would be a great time to start (though if I'd known we'd be moving over the holidays, I might have chosen a different time to begin). I'm only getting around to unpacking my camera today, so my first 4 photos are snapshots taken with my camera phone and posted here. From now through January 1, 2012, I will be posting one photo a day, and I'm looking forward to using the project as a way to get back into a routine with my blogging.

Let it begin...

Day 1 - 1/1/2011




Day 2 - 1/2/2011



Day 3 - 1/3/2011



Day 4 - 1/4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment