Saturday, June 11, 2011

365 Project - Day 162 - Win, Lose or Draw, Draw, Draw!

"Daw! Daw! Daw!"

This is Cadence's mantra these days. All she wants to do is draw, draw, draw. Heck, she sat in her high chair drawing for almost 2 1/2 hours yesterday. I practically had to pry the crayons out of her hands so she would eat her dinner.

She has a little notebook (one of my old ones that I used to use for shopping lists). She likes to carry it around with her and pretend to write and take notes as she scribbles. Sometimes her little tongue creeps out the corner of her mouth as she focuses intently on her "work". I can only pray that she remains as focused and studious when she is old enough to go to school.

Here is a little sampling of today's artwork...


Today's 365 Project entry is dedicated to my budding artist. If she keeps up this pace, we will be wallpapering the house with her artwork instead of confining it to the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment