Tuesday, June 21, 2011

365 Project - Day 172 - I Heart Faces Photo Challenge - Let's Hear It For The Boys

There's something about watching a well-orchestrated offensive play unfold--the crack and thud of helmets and pads colliding on the field. There's something about seeing a member of your team running toward the end zone so fast you'd swear he was flying. There's just something about football.

For this week's I Heart Faces Photo Challenge, I am submitting one of the photos I took of my brother Beau's football team as they huddled for a little halftime pep talk. Come on everybody, let's hear it for the boys.



Today's 365 Project Entry is dedicated to the boys who fight their battles on the playing field and to their dedicated dads who coach them.

Be sure to head over to I Heart Faces to check out the other amazing entries this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment