Sunday, May 1, 2011

365 Project - Day 121 - My Buddy and Me

I think one of my favorite things in the world these days is watching the relationship develop between Cadence and Electra. Of course there have been some growing pains--as Electra learns that Cadence is not steady enough on her feet to play full-contact tag, and as Cadence learns that Electra is not a stepstool to climb on the couch. In spite of the learning curve, these two have been friends since the very beginning, and seem to grow a little closer and more in tune with each other every day.

These days, Cadence and Electra spend a good portion of their day playing in front of the big patio doors, where they can look out for any trespassing squirrels and keep an eye out for the neighbor dog Thunder. Most of the time, both of them scatter as soon as I try to grab the camera, but today I managed to get a couple shots before they broke camp.

You can't see me.



Who us? We weren't doing anything.



Who goes there?



Hey! Are you listening?



My buddy and me.


Today's 365 Project entry is dedicated to my two favorite girls.




2 comments:

  1. That last one is perfection!! Isn't it sweet to see the baby/pet relationship bloom? Julian and Biscuit have a love/hate relationship, but they have their sweet moments every now and then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing more special than a child and their dog. Agree with Cristen- that last shot is priceless. Tears to my eyes and one little Cadence will treasure for years to come...

    ReplyDelete