Tuesday, February 22, 2011

365 Project - Day 53 - Top 5 Reasons We Love Our Aunt Jen

1. She has cool shades, and she let's me wear them when it's too bright out for my baby blues.


2. She feeds me my Cheerios one at a time, just because she thinks I'm so cute.


3. She looks just like those celebrity Momma's the Papparazzi like to take pictures of when she pushes me in my stroller. Foxy lady!


4. She has the sweetest, most well-trained pets EVER! This kitty is named Herbie Husker and he let me pet him and chase him all around the house today.


5. Even after waiting years to finally get her Iphone, she loves me enough to let me play with it.


Today's 365 Project is dedicated to our fabulous Aunt Jen, and to her sweet furbabies we love so much--Herbie, Sid, Bodie, and Roo. Thanks for the amazing day! We love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete