Thursday, February 3, 2011

Project 365 - Day 34 - Birthday Girl

Just a few pics from Cadence's 1st birthday! We did a trial run of the cake smash I want to try on Saturday. Cadence is such a tidy eater, and doesn't really like sweets, so I wanted to see if she would smash a cupcake I made for her today. She poked around at it, picked it up twice, and licked a little frosting off her fingers. Then, she was done.

She had a blast opening a gift from her Pawpoo, Granny, Uncle Collin and Aunt Whitney. At first, she couldn't quite decide if she loved the ball popper or thought it was scary, but ended up playing with it for almost an hour. It blows air out the top to help pop the balls up, and I managed to snap a photo that reminded me of a model photo shoot.

Happy Birthday baby girl!






1 comment:

  1. Awwww and she is wearing pj's from her Auntie Kassie, that made my day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete