Monday, April 11, 2011

365 Project - Day 101 - Flora, Fauna and Merryweather

These days, the world is getting a bit more colorful. I've always loved the spring for that very reason. Without an abundance of fluffy white snow, the dead brown of winter can get downright depressing, so it's always nice to see those first bursts of bright new color announcing the new season.

When I noticed some new flowers beginning to bloom in the yard, I couldn't help but grab the camera and head outside to get a few shots. I even managed to get a nice shot of a bee buzzing around in the yard. I've never been one to get too close to anything that could potentially leave me with a painful puncture wound, but I guess I found a little extra courage with my camera in my hand.

Today's 365 Project is a celebration of spring. Now get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather!





No comments:

Post a Comment