Saturday, April 16, 2011

365 Project - Day 106 - Things That Make You Feel Old...

...photographing a girl you used to babysit when she was 3-years-old getting ready to attend her junior prom. Yeah, that will make you feel old. And it certainly didn't help when the hairdresser thought I was her Mom. But I have to say...if the hairdresser assumes that I am the mother of a girl as amazing as Katie, then I will certainly take that as a HUGE compliment!

It was a long day, being Katie's personal paparazzi, but I loved every minute of it. Here are a few of my favorite "getting ready" photos.

Adding a little more hairspray to make sure not even one hair will move!

Can't beat having your own personal manicurist on call.

Dad doing what Dads do best on prom day--staying out of the way, handling all the crises, and taking lots of photos.

Not too much, Mom!!! I love you!

Getting the eyes just right.

A beautiful Mom and her beautiful girl.

And that's all folks! You'll just have to wait to see any more, because I am beat and need to get some sleep!

Today's 365 Project is dedicated to three of my absolute most favorite people in the world. You know who you are! Thank you for letting me share the day with you! Love you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment