Sunday, April 24, 2011

365 Project - Day 114 - Easter

Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We headed to visit Grandma Jayne and Papa Duane in Bertrand, and in spite of the cold and slightly drizzly weather, I managed to get a few shots of the kiddos hunting eggs. Of course, I snapped a ton, but here are a few favorites from the day...

Stevie making sure the yard is landmine free for the kiddos to run.

Hmmm...what do I see here?

Cadence stealing eggs from her cousins Zayne and Jordan.

Miss Cadence counting some eggs.

Love this shot of the girls' pretty dresses!

Zayne and Jordan counting their egg loot, and Cadence just being Cadence! There's something familiar about that face she's making...

Me - Christmas 1981





1 comment:

  1. What a hoot! Can you belive that!! I love the pictures you compare of Cadence and Odin and You and Lindy.

    ReplyDelete