Wednesday, April 6, 2011

365 Project - Day 96 - In Bloom

So the last time I opened my big mouth and made the announcement that spring was here, we ended up dropping back into the 30's and getting a few days of snow. Call me crazy for tempting the weather gods again, but I just can't help myself. This morning when I opened the patio door to let Electra out, I saw this in the backyard



There's just something about the first flowers of spring that make you feel as if everything is right in the world.

The weather was nice enough today that Cadence and I were even able to meet up at the park with Lindy, Richard and Odin. I snapped a ton of photos of the kiddos swinging and playing, so check back tomorrow for photos of the adorable rugrats.

For tonight, I leave you with just one more flower photo, this one a close up as I tried my hand at some reverse macro photography.


Today's 365 Project entry is dedicated to the first blooms of the season and to the beautiful spring stretching out before us. Make sure you take a break every now and then to enjoy the view.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures you took in the park of the kids. The reverse macro picture is cool. Good job! Love spring!

    ReplyDelete