Friday, April 1, 2011

365 Project - Day 91 - Some High Tech Toys

Steven is convinced that, even at just 14-months, our daughter is vain, because these days she tends to have a full-blown meltdown if she catches her Daddy trying to actually use his Ipad for anything other than looking at photos. I say it's not vanity, it's the simple fact that Cadence likes looking at children, any children, and that she has learned very quickly that just a small bit of whining will make her Daddy cave in and hand over his Ipad so she can watch slideshows of the photos I've taken for my business and my blog.

I have to admit, I think it's funny and downright sweet how quick my anal husband is to turn his Ipad over to the hands of his toddler. And I think that, deep down, he's proud of how she has already learned how to turn the Ipad on and use her finger to scroll back and forth through the pictures. Tonight he even started talking about downloading some children's apps to help her learn her letters and numbers. If she's as smart with computers as her Daddy, I'm sure she'll have it figured out in no time.

Today's 365 Project entry is dedicated to my husband and daughter, and their obsession with high tech toys.



No comments:

Post a Comment